[Duo2400] PC-card question

francis.fitzpatrick at att.net francis.fitzpatrick at att.net
Sat Nov 30 09:18:35 PST 2002

Hi Eric:

I've tried a PC Card adapter for Memory Sticks.  It works but as RDX points
out, it is slow.  CardBus is not enabled.  The card I have is the Dazzle
adapter and it allows you to insert Memory Sticks, Secure Digital, Smart Media
and another format.  (Sorry, I don't recognize the logo for the 4th format.)  I
think they also make adapters for Compact Flash.  One downside of this adapter
is that you have to remove the card to change Memory Sticks (and, maybe, other
media).

Let us know how this goes.

Francis