[Duo2400] Re: Glod on 2400

Randy & Cheyanne charan at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 2 17:21:11 PST 2003

On Wednesday, Apr 2, 2003, at 09:26 US/Central, Larry Friedman wrote:

> I know that, the only reason I still want a Tangerine is that it
> matches my Triumph motorcycle. This is admitidly a lot better than a
> red wagon.

Larry,

	Do you do a lot of computing while riding? :-) I am a Mac fan and
really enjoy many of Apples fine designs but that toilet lid Clamshell
iBook is like a "weird cousin Earnie" no one in the family will talk
about.  Sometimes, I feel sorry for the poor things.

cheers,

Randy

--
'Hell is other people.'