Trackpad Repair

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 17:58:15 PST 2003

If you are talking about the clicker, be a bit more specific about
what's broke. There are a number of fixes for it.  If it's the
trackpad itself, then access is not too bad for repair or replacement.

Some info: http://webobjects.uwaterloo.ca/mac2400/
	Hardware:Peripherals:Trackpad

>  I am unfamiliar with DT&T. I have a broken trackpad button on my
>2400 and was thinking about trying to repair myself but if I wonder
>if it might be better to send it to this place if they are
>reasonable. I too make my living off my PB.
>
>DPrice

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.