[Duo2400] Trackpad Repair

David Price dprice145 at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 18:19:03 PST 2003

>If you are talking about the clicker, be a bit more specific about
>what's broke. There are a number of fixes for it.  If it's the
>trackpad itself, then access is not too bad for repair or
>replacement.
>

>Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
>San Antonio, Texas

It could be both. The trackpad button drags geometric type lines
across the screen as if I were holding it down and moving the cursor;
plus, nothing happens when I double-click on an icon. Second, I
disabled the trackpad in control panels yet it continued to work. And
it also won't respond when I try to use it for clicking though the
clicking function has been enabled in trackpad preferences. I am at a
total loss.

dprice