[Duo2400] Yard Sale - Come and get it!

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 19:07:44 PST 2003

Jerry, that's scary, I can almost match you item for item, and raise
you a Centris 650.  ;-)

I really need to clean out the closet.

>I am cleaning house and thought I would offer some things up to the list
>before they go the e-bay route. If you see anything you want I will
>entertain reasonable offers. Most will help duo owners with web
>connectivity. Actual shipping cost with insurance and check, money order, or
>PayPal accepted. Make an offer on the package if your an e-bay hound with
>time on your hands.

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.