Yard Sale - Come and get it!

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Thu Apr 3 19:02:49 PST 2003

I am cleaning house and thought I would offer some things up to the list
before they go the e-bay route. If you see anything you want I will
entertain reasonable offers. Most will help duo owners with web
connectivity. Actual shipping cost with insurance and check, money order, or
PayPal accepted. Make an offer on the package if your an e-bay hound with
time on your hands.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ADDRESS__OFF LIST

wolfman at northstate.net

Thanks!!

Jerry

THE STUFF

1.PowerPC 7200/120 with 80 megs of RAM 1.3 gig HD w/ Ethernet. ( I have
photos of this item showing ports etc.)

2- PowerPC Performa 6220 1.3gig HD and 64 or 80 megs of RAM. Weird machine
has a remote control for CD playback and volume. It also has AV ports with
s-video. VERY CLEAN

3. VERY RARE ITEM - It is a 24bit color card that fits the LC card slot on
old macs up to 800-600 resolution. It might only be thousands of colors I
can check on this. Anyway it is in the original box and has the required
software. I used it with the 6220.

4. 13-inch Apple Trinitron monitor works fine with a duo system. (sort of
heavy). 1994

5. Allied AT-210TS-05D Slim-Line Ethernet Tranceiver For 10BaseT Ethernet
Networks Unit Is Ieee 802.3 Compliant And Ethernet Version 1.0 And 2.0
Compatible

6. Apple Ethernet AUI Adapter consists of an Apple Ethernet connector
attached by cable to a unit that provides a 15-pin, D-type flat connector
(AUI connector). This unit provides its own power supply, insuring tat the
full power requirements of the external transceiver will be met.

7. FriendlyNET 10BaseT AAUI Media Adapter. (aaui to modern ethernet female)

8. Supra express 288 Modem (28.8). Has a small form factor 1 inch tall,
4inches wide, 6 inches deep.It gets power from the ADB bus, no power cord!
Works great with duos.

9. US Robotics 56k Voice Fax Modem w/connector (I think this has been
updated to the v90 standard) US Robotics made this modem to be easy to
upgrade to the latest firmware. (photos available)

10. I have an old 80 meg hard drive in an external case. I think it is a
Micronet. It was made to sit under small SE-30 sized Macs. This is a real
vintage piece, not much real value.

11. I have several keyboards for old macs a couple with a full row of F-
Keys.

12. Power supply for a 100-180 powerbook (I think this is what it fits, let
me know if this is wrong) It is a BTI VE-5000 and the tip has 4 female pins.
40W max 16v