[Duo2400] Re: Glod. Triumph? battery

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 18:45:14 PST 2003

Nice, off-topic guys, but how about adding OT: Triumph to the subject line.

Cheers...and reminding me of the R75/7 days. ;-)

>Hi Clay,
>
>Is that a bolt on hardtail?  Mikuni carb?
>
>My petcocks weep a bit sometimes so when I park it I put coffee cans under
>them.
>
>What do you think?  Would an 8 year old NOS (never used Duo M1499) battery
>be any good?
>
>on 4/2/03 10:38 PM, Clay Johnson at clayj at glasscity.net wrote:
>
>>  Triumph??
>>
>>  My old TT is getting ready to come out for the summer.
>>
>>  Photo of its way to the shop after a bad fuel leak:
>>
>>  http://homepage.mac.com/biggerfoot/ttintruck.jpg
>>

>>>  Triumph?  What year?  I have a 1960 BSA 650 pre-unit and a Vespa.
>>>  Thanks to Paul Nelson and Brian H.
>>>  Would still like to know if an eight year old NOS (M1499) battery would
>>>  actually work.  What Duo does it fit?  What "type" is it?

>>  To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
>>  <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>  Need help from a real person? Try.
>>  <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>
>>  ----------
>>  Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
>>  MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>>
>>  RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>>  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>
>>
>>  Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
>>  After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>>
>>  MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879!
>>  Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>
>
>--
>Milton Lukins
>703-869-1421

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
>----------
>Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
>MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>
>
>Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
>After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
>MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879!
>Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.