Cardbus problem

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 19:23:41 PDT 2003

I just cardbus enabled my 2400.
Opened it up snipped the yellow wires reassembled and
restarted. I downloaded and installed USB card Support
1.4.1 using tomeviewer.
Installed the following files

HID Library
serialShimLib
USB Device Extension
USB Mass Storage Extension
USB Mass Storage Support
USB Software locator
USB Support

After restart I get an error message that read

"The USB Support extension is currently disabled.
Please refer to the USB DDK documentation to enable
this extension"

When the macally USB card is inserted it shows up on
the desktop, however wheni plug in devices they do not
work. So far have tries Apple optical mouse and
standard USB mouse, also PALm Cable that hotsynchs and
charges the palm. it does power the palm but no hot
synch.

Any suggestions

Thanks Brian

=====