[Duo2400] continue to need help w/2400

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:28:48 PDT 2003

Slow all the time or only after it's been on a bit?  Heat problem perhaps!
Sounds like processor getting hot.. it will really make them sluggish! Or
Ram!

Brandy
(Yep still around just been a tad busy)

From: David Price <dprice145 at cox.net>
Subject: [Duo2400] continue to need help w/2400
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:29:17 -0500

I am simply trying to WP with this 180/48 running 8.6. Its performance is so
slow that it hesitates when I click on a folder. When typing the letters
also hesitate before appearing on the desktop. so frustrating when writing.
I have examined keyboard control panel and made sure this is not the
problem.
The main issue is everything is so slow on this pb. And this is with apple
talk off, file sharing off, no internet, no other applications running,
except Nisus 3.0. What is wrong with this machine? I have done a clean
install of 8.6 to no avail.
I want to use this pb so badly!