[Duo2400] Re: continue to need help with 2400

David Price dprice145 at cox.net
Wed Apr 16 16:34:42 PDT 2003

My thanks to this list for helping me get this 2400 tamed. Trackpad
is behaving now, even trackpad button, slow typing has stopped. The
change occurred when I installed 7.6.1 and used Ram doubler. I also
initialized the hd. it booted up with a borrowed 3400 7.6 disc and
thereafter without disc. Only once did I get the disc with the
question mark. a lot of it is learning how to keep your hand away
from the trackpad button when typing. I have wide stubby hands, meant
more for farmwork than typing on a computer. but our family has not
farmed in two generations. Only problem I have now is an occasional
flickering of the screen......oh, Lord. but I am not going to start
worrying.......yet.