Need GV PC cards-or HDI-30 adapters?

Drew Johnson captain_drew at alphabreeze.net
Thu Apr 17 11:54:40 PDT 2003

  >Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:53:37 +1000
  >Subject: [Duo2400] Re: Need GV PC cards-or HDI-30 adapters?
  >From: Doug Rosser <dougrosser at optushome.com.au>

  >Pity you exclude selling to most of the world - there are a lot of our
  >favourite toys not in the US or Canada
  >Doug in Australia

  >> From: Drew Johnson <captain_drew at alphabreeze.net>
  >> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:17:37 -0700
  >> To: "Duo/2400 List" <DuoList at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
  >> Subject: [Duo2400] Need GV PC cards-or HDI-30 adapters?
  >>
  >> Do you need hardware for your PowerBook 2400c/Duo?
  >>
  >> Here is some shameless Capitalistic, Free Enterprise
pandering:http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=capt_drew&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Doug,

You are MUCH too literal in your reading, my Aussie friend <g> . . . all
you have to do is ask "pretty please, mate . . with a little Foster's on
it" <G> . . and I will bend over backwards to ship just about anywhere.
I have several Aussie eBuyers and even a Kiwi!! .. and Iceland . .Japan.
. it is just an extra pain in the ass to ship overseas . . but if you
are nice .. and willing to pay the actual extra freight. . I am willing
to ship it there.

--
In God We Trust
& Very warm regards,