[Duo2400] STILL NEED TECH SUPPORT HELP!!!!! PLEASE READ THIS!!! (memory problem)

Paul Miller pauljosephmiller at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 12:24:49 PDT 2003

Hi All,

So I took what I thought was a bad memory card out of
my PB2400.  The PB would boot to the desktop with a
few "now enough memory" screen and then stop at
stock 16mb.

I ordered 64mb memory from DMS guaranteed to work in
the 2400 (obviously).  Tried it again.  Same problems.
 I was able to boot further with the extensions turned
of (which pretty much make this setup useless...still
can't open programs because of memory limitations..but
I was about to open "about this computer" at it
identified only the original 16mb memory with virtual
memory turned off.

WHAT GIVES??  Either the memory is incorrect or the
computer has a further problem I didn't identify which
inhibits it from addressing memory.

HELP!!!!!!!

Paul Miller
pauljosephmiller at yahoo.com