Infrared Cell Phone / 540c battery for sale

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Sun Apr 20 14:27:33 PDT 2003

List members,

I am still cleaning out old stuff.

2 things I have found that may be of interest to list members.
A infrared cell phone and a 540c batttery.

I have 2- Ericson CF-888 phones and several batteries. One of the batteries
is almost brand new. I have some thin batteries and 1 higher capacity,
thicker battery. I have the original box and manual and all the stuff. Even
a leather carry case. One phone does not work well, the other is perfect. So
you get a parts phone in mix.

It was great for connecting to the internet with my computer's infrared
port.

You can access the net with only your computer and this phone, NO WIRES or
connectors/adapters. Just use your normal ISP.

This was one of the best infrared phones on the market and was being sold
recently. It is a GSM phone and I used it on the Cingular network. Not sure
about all the networks it will work on.

I used it with a Wallstreet and Prismo, but not the 2400c, but I am sure it
will work with that too. Glad to test it if anyone is interested.

http://www.cellularforless.com/default.htm?bounce=show_accessories&model_id=
152

The second item is a battery for 540C powerbook. We used this battery for
about 2 years, about 5 years ago. It should be in good shape, but I have no
way of knowing for sure. We have since gotten rid of all that gear, this was
found rattling in a drawer. I am sure it was not a bad battery when it was
in use. We bought new ones when they gave poor performance.

I will guarantee it to be of average strength or I will refund your money.

I think this is the last of my old stuff

Thanks!!!