SCSI-Mode Cables

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Apr 23 17:54:23 PDT 2003

FWIW, if you want an HDI-30 cable Steve Auer has had them for sale on
the mac2400 page FS page for over a year.  I think he has our longest
running ad.

He's down to his last 20 or 30 so you better act quick. ;-)

>PowerBook SCSI cables...
>
>mac2400 contributor Steve Auer is offering a great deal for PB 2400 owners:
>
>NEW HDI30-DB25F SCSI cables for Zip drives & other SCSI devices.
>NEW HDI30-SCSI2 cables for Jaz drives & assorted CD burners.
>
>Steve's price is $10 each, plus $3 Priority Mail anywhere in the U.S.
>These cables sell for $56.00 & $49.00 each on the net.
>
>EBay (since Oct '96) feedback available under his OLD address"wats at magg.net")
>Contact Steve (23 Jul 02u)   Steve = wats at insight.rr.com

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.