[Duo2400] STILL NEED TECH SUPPORT HELP!!!!! memory problem? UPDATED

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 03:46:42 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 01:41  AM, Paul Miller wrote:
> I have a feeling that while this could be a physical
> problem the the memory connection (maybe the board was
> so hot from the daughtercard and hard drive -I thought
> the original crash was thermal related- thatsomething
> lifted off and I just can't see it) it sounds like a
> CPU problem may be the cause.
I had a 2300c that had one bad processor connection (using
magnification one connector appeared to have corroded through) When it
heated up it would shut down, If you applied pressure to the board
causing it to flex it would remain on until it was let go. But don't
remember this causing any memory problems.

> This theory from a non-technical nobody.
Me too, though others less technical would disagree.

> Could the 96mb card still be okay and the computer
> daughtercard be bad?
Test the memory in another unit

> Hmmmm...any thoughts?
> PJM
I have a unit you could try it in!  ;^)

Willie

        A Peacefulmous Solution!
Isn't it about time he thought of it???

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we
created them. " -- Albert Einstein