[Duo2400] Re: Will this power adapter work with a Duo 230?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Apr 27 15:24:50 PDT 2003

on 4/27/03 9:25 PM, Clark Martin at cmmac at sonic.net wrote:

> The 190 uses the same coax connector as the 5300 and is incompatible
> with the others.

Sorry that I gave bad info. I thought the 190 used the same plug as the Duo,
but as has been pointed out, I was wrong. Sorry to pass bad info. (I thought
I saw a 190 adapter once, but I guess I was wrong.)
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"[D]emocracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have
ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of
property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have
been violent in their deaths." --James Madison

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.