[Duo2400] Re: Will this power adapter work with a Duo 230?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Apr 27 15:27:25 PDT 2003

on 4/27/03 10:52 PM, Small Moose Ltd at small_moose_ltd at mac.com wrote:

> Luckily thanks to your, and other people's advice here I didn't bid on that
> item. I'm so glad I asked here because I very nearly didn't. Apologies for
> any concern, but I think its my Mac.com account being a bit slow, the
> messages I send don't seem to be appearing on this list as quickly as they
> usually do.

Other than the plug, that PS looks just like my PB 1400's. I suppose that,
had you bid and won, you could have stuck a new plug on it. :-) In any case,
it's better you didn't win, and again, I'm sorry for passing bad info.
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders
itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." --John
Adams

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.