[Duo2400] Re: off topic jargon/on-topic items!!

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 13:56:50 PDT 2003

Ref. Grammar....
Heck....high school and college were so long ago, Apple was a record company
and Mac was a company which made tools! (and they still do...darn good ones,
too).

OK, back on topic.  I'll be selling a 2300 in VG basic shape but with a
flakey keyboard.  Screen is excellent, active 280C screen and has the trackball
instead of the trackpad.  "Make me an offer I can't refuse!"  Believe is has 28M
RAM and the little 750 meg HD.  I'll confirm and post this PM.

Cheers!
Andrew