Storing laptop & Re: VCI (volatile corrosion inhibitor) paper

Chuck Seahurst at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 7 16:21:00 PDT 2003

I contacted someone from the powerbook list who sent the following info. It appears
I'm on the right track for successful storing of old laptops.
I have to say that I'm very appreciative of all the help and positive thoughts
coming from contributors to my question. It's amazing how we make each other think,
produce a response, and then improve upon it with help from another. Thanks to
everyone who's been helping.
Chuck