[Duo2400] 2400c - finder quits on restart on a fresh OS install

Christopher Kolp ckolp at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 10 13:44:53 PDT 2003

I'll second that!

I just put my G3 240 upgrade in and did a clean install of 9.1.

Whenever I insert a PC Card, Finder Quits. At this point, I'm assuming that
I'm missing something pertaining to my 9.1 install. It's a default install
with the only additional software being the Nupowr drivers and the Japanese
language kit.

Any help is appreciated,

Chris