[Duo2400] Re: 2400c - finder quits on restart on a fresh OSinstall

Peter Zwarych zwarycpp at musc.edu
Sun Aug 10 20:51:29 PDT 2003

I have noticed that the default install of  9.1 on a 2400 does not include files for USB, Firewire, and another file called PC extension ("info" says its for PC card modems).  Depending on your card type, maybe force installing these would help.

Peter Z.
>>> ckolp at bellsouth.net 08/10/03 17:05 PM >>>
I'll second that!

I just put my G3 240 upgrade in and did a clean install of 9.1.

Whenever I insert a PC Card, Finder Quits. At this point, I'm assuming that
I'm missing something pertaining to my 9.1 install. It's a default install
with the only additional software being the Nupowr drivers and the Japanese
language kit.

Any help is appreciated,

Chris