[Duo2400] Re: Dell TrueMobile on a 2400c

Kalani Sanders kalanisander at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 21:53:05 PDT 2003

I am using a Compaq WL110 which should be the same as the Dell, a
re-labeled Orinoco Gold card (look for Lucent somewhere on the bottom of
the card). You can find drivers for MacOS 8.6+ @
http://www.proxim.com/support/all/orinoco/software/dl2002_orinoco_client_r72_macos.html.
Those drivers worked for me, but only after a firmware update.

Firmware version 8.72 is at
http://www.proxim.com/support/all/orinoco/software/dl2002-oricli-win-sr-02.html
(you must update it on a PC).

Kalani
PB2400 MacOS 8.6

The Six Phases of a Project:
1. Enthusiasm 2. Disillusionment 3. Panic 4. Search for the guilty
5. Punishment of the innocent 6. Praise and reward for the nonparticipants