[Duo2400] Re: using DiskCopy on 2400

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 05:17:09 PDT 2003

--- Peter Zwarych <zwarycpp at musc.edu> wrote:
> Yes, I''ve tried that and a number of  others: r/w,
> r/o compressed default, etc. All seem to lead to
> eventual HD/system file corruption with the flashing
> "?" on restart.

Try Get Info on the System file then check the Locked
box to make the file read only. That may stop
something
from writing to the file that shouldn't be.

Are you certain that all the software you're using is
100% OS 9.1 compatable?

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Hiro Protagonist