FW: Swap?

Steven Fogtman sfogtman at new.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 11:53:32 PDT 2003

----------
From: Steven Fogtman <sfogtman at new.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:20:22 -0500
To: duo/2400list <duolist at lists.themacintosh>
Subject: FW: Swap?

----------
From: Steven Fogtman <sfogtman at new.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:07:54 -0500
To: duo/2400list <duolist at lists.themacintosh>
Subject: Swap?

Fellow listers,
I've enjoyed lurking insofar as it's been possible to understand what you've
discussed. Now I could use your help.
I have:
Two nice standard 2400c 80 mb Notebooks w/ functioning batteries.
One Global Village Platinum Pro dual modem card w/ donngle, software
floppies and text instructions.
One Apple external floppy drive.
One Apple external CD-rom drive.
All cords and power adapters+one new auto/plane power adapter.
One padded custom-made cordura sleeve-velcro closure.
One kind of cool Notebook stand.
Our need is for something w/ USB if not firewire and we know someone with
some Mac laptops willing to trade..one for the works. What should we,
reasonably, expect to get in return?
I've marveled at your devotion to the little guy and appreciate any advice
you can offer.
Thanks,
Steve