[Duo2400] FW: Swap?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 20:48:41 PDT 2003

Steve, figure the 2400s are worth around $200 +/- a bit....maybe $500
for the whole package.

Since we don't know what you are getting in return it's kind of hard
to go much farther than that.

You might do a search on eBay and see what the ones you are getting
are selling for.

Cheers...

>-
>From: Steven Fogtman <sfogtman at new.rr.com>
>Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:07:54 -0500
>To: duo/2400list <duolist at lists.themacintosh>
>Subject: Swap?
>
>Fellow listers,
>I've enjoyed lurking insofar as it's been possible to understand what you've
>discussed. Now I could use your help.
>I have:
>Two nice standard 2400c 80 mb Notebooks w/ functioning batteries.
>One Global Village Platinum Pro dual modem card w/ donngle, software
>floppies and text instructions.
>One Apple external floppy drive.
>One Apple external CD-rom drive.
>All cords and power adapters+one new auto/plane power adapter.
>One padded custom-made cordura sleeve-velcro closure.
>One kind of cool Notebook stand.
>Our need is for something w/ USB if not firewire and we know someone with
>some Mac laptops willing to trade..one for the works. What should we,
>reasonably, expect to get in return?
>I've marveled at your devotion to the little guy and appreciate any advice
>you can offer.
>Thanks,
>Steve

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.