[Duo2400] FW: Swap?

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 23:18:26 PDT 2003

--- Steven Fogtman <sfogtman at new.rr.com> wrote:

> Our need is for something w/ USB if not firewire and

If you've the need for Firewire speed, then USB 1.1
won't cut it. You'll want either Firewire or USB 2.0.

If the laptop you get has CardBus slots then you can
add a Firewire card or a USB 2.0 card.

I have a Belkin USB 1.1 CardBus card. Belkin insists
that it will only work with PowerBooks that have
CardBus slots and NO built in USB. I dunno if a USB
2.0
card will work in a PowerBook that has built in USB 1.1

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Hiro Protagonist