Fred Glod report

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Thu Aug 21 09:33:59 PDT 2003

Fred Toronto.  I have a stock machine and got a Glod.  But I had a frayed
power cord that I believe it caused a surge. I have written a few time on
this list that my Glod was fixed buy installing a micro fuse on the power
board in less than one hour and a $1 for the part.  However, the sensitivity
of this machine makes me reluctant to use it for anything other than a
spare. I switched to a PC laptop two years ago and don't have half the
functional problems that I got on Apple systems and I have saved a lot of
money on software.  Sad, but I just want to use the computer and not become
intimate with it.

Fred

DYNA-FORM Time and Business Management
Email: fpentney at timemanage.com