iCab or Mozilla-can I use with OS 7.5.3?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 05:46:25 PST 2003

I was checking for a browser better than Netscape
Communicator (I get many errors when I use it), but it
seems iCab only appears to be for OS 7.6 and higher. I
also searched for Mozilla and the only thing I found
was the latest version which only mentions OS X. Is
there a place to get a version of Mozilla that will
work with 7.5.3? If I upgrade to OS 8.1 is there a
Mozilla version available? I use Yahoo mail frequently
on my  :-(  PC and thought it would be nice to be able
to check it with my Duo 2300c. Am I a dreamer to think
it will work correctly on the internet with only 100
MHz and 36 meg RAM?
Thanks for any thoughts you folks might have...

Art in Silicon Valley