USB on 2400

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 06:56:13 PST 2003

To my card-bus enabled but otherwise stock 2400c running 8.6, I would like to add USB capabilities through a Macally USB card. However, when I try to install Apple's USB adapter card support, version 1.4.1, the message <"USB adapter card support" is not supported on this machine> shows up on the screen. I'd appreciate some advice on how to proceed (for instance whther there is  another version available that does work on the 2400c or whether I should run OS9.

Thanks,

Peter Dijkwel