2400c Parts

John Tree John at treemail.org
Fri Dec 12 14:14:53 PST 2003

Hi

In light of the recent thread of screen parts I would like to
re-iterate my desire to acquire a screen ribbon cable. My screen has
been loosing colors and is getting more and more flaky.

I am sure the cable is wearing out.

If anyone has the cable or parts including the cable I would be very
grateful if they could contact me off list as I would like to buy it.

Many Thanks. john