2400 stuff for sale

Matthew Wakeman wakemiester98 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 20:01:58 PST 2003

Alright, I have a few 2400 items I can't do anything
more with, maybe some of you on the list want to try
them!

2400 180/80. No internal hard drive; trackpad ribbon
cable is broken.  This is best used as a parts
machine.  The screen still works great, PC Cards work
great, just wasn't very stable (would crash every
couple of hours).  I've been trying to run it off a
Duo power adapter, so that doesn't help all that much.

2400 floppy drive with cable. Worked great last time I
used it (about a year ago).

Megahertz 28.8 XJACK PC card modem.

Farallon LAN/Modem card.  This is a cool card.  It has
both a 10BT connection and a 33.6 modem onboard.  The
best part about it is that it doesn't use a
traditional cable dongle - it has a hard plastic piece
that plugs into the card and gives you RJ45 (Ethernet)
and RJ11 jacks right next to the card - basically like
an XJACK card. Drivers downloadable from the web, or I
can burn them to CD for you.

NewerTech 240 G3/512k.  Antonio Malcolm, please let me
know if you're still interested (if so, you get first
dibs - but I gotta hear by Sunday that you're
interested!).

:)

All offers considered.  I'd even consider trades,
although I'm mainly looking for medium to large
Desktop IDE drives (~80-120GB); possibly palm stuff.
Anyway, if you have anything you're interested in
trading, let me know!

I figured I'd post to this list because this stuff is
relatively specific, and I can't give any guarantees
on the 2400, specifically.
If you have any questions for me, let me know!

Thanks,
Matt