[Duo2400] Re: 2400c G3 Card questions

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Thu Dec 25 14:58:09 PST 2003

A capacitance tester, or they're oozing.

I don't have one here, so I'll have to wait until work to check those.
Right now, it's just an educated guess on two of them.

--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com/

"you don't need more memory, you need minions"
                   -- monkey++ about me needing a faster G4