NEED A TRACK PAD RIBBON -GLOD SOLVED

Jerry Wolford wolfman at northstate.net
Tue Feb 4 21:35:15 PST 2003

List friends,

Thanks for all your help!

I finally got into the guts of the computer to the point where I saw how the
3 different boards connect. The boards were not seated properly. It had been
taken apart with just the top board removed, so I thought that is how it is
done. Anyway, I took the I/O board, the mother, and daughter boards out
seated them well stuck it all in.

I have a almost new with 80 megs of RAM and a new 6 gig drive.

NOW I NEED A PART repair I did a real "newby" thing I guess and ripped the
track pad ribbon. I didn't do it the first time off, but the 3rd or so. In a
hurry and thinking I knew what I was doing.

Anyway looking for a good price on a track pad ribbon. Please contact me off
list if you have one.

I am glad to be an official 2400 owner now. 5 years waiting to get one : )

Thanks!!\

Jerry