2300c and SCSI/Dock

phil mrozinski mstudio at mhtc.net
Wed Feb 5 07:29:24 PST 2003

My 2300c 20/1.1 OS 8 is not seeing an external CD drive (any SCSI
device, really) connected to my DuoDock Plus. I've tried two different
cables, different ID numbers and different peripherals. I've connected
same peripherals to other Macs and they work. Correct control
panels/Extensions are on. Do I need to terminate in any special way? I
have some SCSI voodoo memories of termination with an old Powerbook
145. That was a long time ago, so I don't remember my solution.
Thanks for any help.