[Duo2400] 190cs

Impmon impmon at tds.net
Fri Feb 7 15:35:40 PST 2003

If you're handy with screwdriver, you could just get another 190cs for about
$25-$50 on eBay and swap the hard drive.  But if you don't want to keep that
190cs and not deal with it, you can sell it for maybe $10-$25 as "part"
machine.  FWIW there are new PRAM batteries sold separately but that's about
$20.