[Duo2400] Weird monitor prob w/ UltraDock

David Linker dtlinker at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 7 16:04:06 PST 2003

It sounds like you are set up for two screens, with the duo screen as
the "second" screen.

One option would be to plug a screen into the video out on the
Ultradock. You should see the main screen. You can then call up the
monitors control panel, and drag the menu bar to your LCD screen to
make it the startup.

If that is not an option, it may be possible to recover by starting up
with extensions off (shift during startup) and then opening up the
monitors control panel.

Hope that this helps.

DTL