[Duo2400] Re: 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on 2400

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 07:16:40 PST 2003

>From what I understand, most of the benefit in 9.2.x is either for recent
hardware or Classic, so I don't think there's much point. I can't think
of any software offhand that requires it versus 9.1. There are no UI
benefits at all, as far as I know. If you want the very latest of certain
drivers (e.g. FireWire), you can extract the extensions with TomeViewer
from the 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 update, and add them to 9.1 (or even 8.6 in some
cases) as desired.

Ivan.