[Duo2400] 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on 2400

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Wed Feb 19 07:00:47 PST 2003

I tried it for a while but went back to 9.1. Seems to use more memory, and
didn't seem quite as stable. Kind of complicated to install which made me
think that maintaining it would be more difficult in terms of emergency
repair etc. I would recommend putting it on a partition to experiment with a
bit rather than only having one OS, but then you are also changing the
gestalt id of your machine, so it might be hard to predict how well things
will operate.