[Duo2400] Re: 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on 2400

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 10:07:53 PST 2003

on 2/19/03 12:59 PM, Nicole at kludgrrl at sympatico.ca wrote:

>> From what I understand, most of the benefit in 9.2.x is either for recent
>> hardware or Classic, so I don't think there's much point. I can't think
>> of any software offhand that requires it versus 9.1.
>
> Actually iTunes 2 requires it, and the iPod requires iTunes 2.

Nope.  I've got iTunes 2 playing right now on my iMac running 9.1.  You *do*
require the newer set of Disc Burner components, but that's available as a
separate d/l.  I don't have the URL handy, but I bet if you check
VersionTracker you'll find it.

- Eric.
--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)