[Duo2400] Bootdisk w- SCSI

Ivan Drucker ivanxqz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 04:09:15 PST 2003

If you find a genuine Apple Mac OS 7.6 or 8 CD, it will boot a variety of
third-party drives, if memory serves. It apparently has the Apple CD-ROM
driver from Mac OS 7.6 (5.3.1), which was the only version Apple released
that works with almost any drive. (Though, as others have mentioned,
later versions can be hacked to accept more drives).

Ivan.