[Duo2400] Re: 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on 2400

Philip Lord philip at namaikicycles.com
Thu Feb 20 05:11:05 PST 2003

Thanks to everyone for their advice (especially Edward for his long
posting).

I took the plunge and installed 9.2.2 every thing seems to work fine,
but I haven't tested everything yet.

A quick question for edward. I have the international english OS9.2.2.
Will patching the resource (from you link) work for my version of the
operating system?

Phil