[Duo2400] Re: PB2400 CardBus Drivers

Ryan Banda rcbanda at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 08:10:37 PST 2003

Patrick,

You can use Tome Viewer to install version 1.4.1. I
did and it is working well! I can now sync my palm
very quickly in OS 8.6.

You can find version 1.4.1 at Apple's Support site.
Just do a search for "USB Adapter Support" in the
downloads section.

One note: I disabled the Mass Storage Extensions so I
cannot speak to whether it will work with them.
-Ryan