[Duo2400] Re: Start up problem

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 4 15:18:22 PST 2003

Most excellent C+O+S+Del worked to get me up off the external HD. Is it
possible that when I partitioned my drive #2 was not set as a boot-able
partition? If so how do I correct that? With OSX if you have two more
than one drive holding down Option will allow you to choose which one
to boot from, is there anything like that on earlier macs?

~ Larry