[Duo2400] Re: Battery not charging on 2400C

Rod Lavington lavo at mac.com
Mon Jan 6 20:12:12 PST 2003

>On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 09:14 PM, Rod Lavington wrote:
>
>>Any ideas?   My feeling is the charger on the I/O board is kaput.
>

>I think so too, probably a blown fuse. DTT
><http://www.dttservice.com> replaces the I/O board for ~$150 plus
>shipping.
>
>Bill

Anyone know what this fuse is, and where it is located on the I/O
board?  The cost to get the 2400 to the US, rep/ex the board and get
it back here will be well more than what I paid for it!

(I am a Apple Service Tech here in Australia, but as the 2400 was
never released here, I cannot get parts from Apple Australia :-( )

Seeya

Rod!
 From Rod's Mac
Like it or lump it...... :-)