[Duo2400] Re: PC Card reader?

Chris Thornburg cthornburg at saipan.netpci.com
Tue Jan 7 16:35:28 PST 2003

I wrote a note the other day about using the "Lexar media" a PC card
slot connecting via USB. Maybe a way to keep legacy PC card running of
the new machine. Which is why I got just on the chance it would work.
Only around $15 on eBay. I haven't tried it my job keeps me busy away
from home (Guam) after Super Typhoon pushed us back to dark ages. Just
was wondering if anyone else tried it. I have a GPS with only PC card (I
guess the have USB/Firewire by now upgrade). Also back up HD external
holder and PC Card HD etc.

Sincerely

Chris Thornburg
243 San Roke Dr.