[Duo2400] Re: We can close this list now! ;-)

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 7 13:04:29 PST 2003

Fair enough, if the 2400 is strictly your productivity machine the new
PB makes perfect sense (if you have 1800 lying around). However I got
the 2400 because it was an inexpensive way to run a bunch of old
software. The new PB still will not do that, hell the new PB will not
boot into 9 either so you have to run X. Apple did one of the things I
wanted, but I honestly thought they were going to do an iBook with the
Ti chassis. Not a G4 which is more expensive. So if you need t run a 9
environment as well as an X environment the iBooks are still your best
option.

~ Larry