[Duo2400] Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 13 15:19:49 PST 2003

I'm pretty sure everyone on the list knows the title was in jest. The
2400s aren't magically going anywhere. Rather than dilute the list with
discussions of Macs that are very different (and with that the
discussions would be of different concerns) the 12" books should be
discussed with the 15" & 17" Powerbooks and possibly the iBooks.

~ Larry