Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Pamela sexton babbette1 at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 15:08:10 PST 2003

 I've been away on travel, but now than I'm back all the list entries marked "We can close the list now!" troubles me. We're a community of people who are here not just because we like Duo's or 2400's. We're here because we like or need little Apple computers. In that way I see us as a group with some members who will go from our present small form powerbooks, to newer ones, but who will still be able to help those on the list who are keeping their faithful miniature powerhouses. For us 'size matters' as much as the actual computer itself.

I'd like to see us add the 12 inch iBooks as part of our list 'purpose'.  I'd miss all you, and I'm sure if I went to an iBook list, there'd be a bunch of wierdos, who wouldn't be half as nice as everyone here.

Babbette