Expanding the List

Donald McCaig McCaig at va.tds.net
Tue Jan 14 04:03:41 PST 2003

Dear Gurus,
	The List Mom wrote: "I'm considering transitioning the list into a
more general Mac Sub-compacts
list. I'm thinking that this will give us a concise focus while still
allowing us to talk about the new machines."

	I hope you do. My next "new" machine will be one of the 320's or
400's you elder statesmen sell off to pay for your $PBG4 (name, please?)
but the old 2400 batts won't last forever and one day I'll have to give up
my beloved 7.6.1, Word Perfect, Popup folder for the dubious pleasures of
OSX. When that happens it won't hurt me to know a little more about the
PBG4 from the same knowledgeable friendly folk who've been so helpful
heretofore. Sub compacts forever!
					Donald McCaig

Yucatec Farm
Williamsville, Virginia