[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 19:59:10 PST 2003

>>All that said, if I buy a Al/PB-12, I really would rather come here
>>than anywhere else to acquire the knowledge and wisdom of guys like
>>Sidney Ho, Chuck Goolsbee,
><snip>
>
>Ralph, I'm flattered. =)
>
>That said though... both Sidney & I have been rather absent of late.
>I can't speak for Sidney, but I only hang around out of habit. My 2
>2400c's have been sitting idle (gasp!) for several months, and I
>haven't touched a Duo in years. I've considered unsubscribing
>because I'm not really contributing much anymore.

No problem, it usually takes a interesting/esoteric problem to get
you guys engaged...kind of like Marc wading in today on the DOCS
command/lost partition issue.  BTW, there's no charge for just
subscribing...even if it's just to hear nice things about yourself.
;-)

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.